You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
**_A simple SMS application
This must be standard CLDC 1.0 & MIDP 1.0. WMA 1.0 library is required and attached to this specification.
The interface design is up to the developer, but MUST intuitive and simple to use.
The functions/objectives for this application are as follows:
**Sending SMS TXT**:
1) Enter port to send the SMS txt (unspecified will send to phone standard port)
2) Enter Phone number of receiver
3) Enter txt (interface restricts the maximum amount of characters to enter)
4) Send txt.
4.1) Response is: txt has been sent, or
4.2) Send failed, pending to send in 15 seconds time.
4.2.1) User can continue attempts, or cancel sending txt.
**Receiving SMS TXT**:
1) Receiving service will be a thread listener that starts when the application starts.
1.1) A listener port is declared in the application.
2) Receive txt ??" display message txt has been received.
3) Display list of received messages.
3.1) User can read message (show ALL message details, including header), or
3.2) Delete message
Development should use OO frameworks implementation ??" well defined atomic classes. Especially a framework for storing, reading & deleting txt messages.
Code must be well documented and to a good coding standard. The code resulting code base for this application must be as small as possible! Tiny!
This should be an interesting and fun project to tackle.
**BTW: Thanks to those developers interested in previous projects. I have always been spoilt for choice!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Build scripts must also be included.
5) Deliverable must not be dependent on third-party IDEs.
Any Java enabled device which conforms to CLDC 1.0 and MIDP 1.0. This is to be assumed as most types of Java enabled cell phones.