You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
think of the following:
you point your internet browser to a website on that website you subscribe to a channel e.g.: "pittsburg steelers"
you download a jar/jad file to your mobile phone
whenever the steelers score, your mobile phone plays the animation and some sound
this project is about the mobile application only.
the application should be able to:
- receive sms (pls verify: http://www.microjava.com/articles/techtalk/WMA20)
- play svg files fullscreen (eg. by using this: http://www.tinyline.com/) depending on the content of an sms
- switch on the phones backlight
- play sound depending on the content of an sms
- has to be midp2 compatible. if your bid offers midp1 compatibility it will be superior to comparable bids not offering that.
- has to download the proper svg and audio files if requested by a configuring sms
- has be able to hold and distinguish between multiple svg and audio files (in case somebody likes to cheer for the steelers and the Buffalo Bills)
- has to display some text comming from the sms. text should be displayed before, on top or after the animation.
all configuration has to be done via website.
the only human interaction the mobile application needs is enable, disable and mute, unmute.
the server should be notified if the application is enabled and disabled in order to stop or start sending messages. to achieve that, the application has to connect to the internet.
the mobile os has to know about the application handling the sms in order to be able to start it if it is not running. (http://www.microjava.com/articles/techtalk/WMA20)
definition of the sms-format will pe part of the job. what we need is a format allowing an abstract "event-framework". we will not stick to soccer scores ;-)
the sms-format must consider a section for additional information.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Interim milestones will be required in order to check on progress and a demo will be required prior to payment.
the animation player will be tested against the samples on www.tinyline.com
the first milestone will be the sms-format description.
j2me; midp 1.0; midp 2.0 as stated in the project description.