You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking to build a social networking website (think www.facebook.com), that has file sharing/storage (think www.box.net), and with the additional features listed below. I would like for it to be done in AJAX and it must be very user friendly. I was thinking of using the open source software “Dolphin” by Boonex as a base and tweaking it to do what I want. I would also like to rebrand and integrate some Google Apps into the website for group collaborations/productivity.
1. Members should be able create multiple groups out of their friends and assign permissions to the groups. Ex. Member create a group called friends. The member allows all of the people that he/she dropped in that group to see all of their pictures and videos but none of his/her files. The Member creates another group for co workers and only allows that group to see his/her work profile and files in a certain folder.
2. Members should be able to setup multiple profiles. Ex. Profile A(with general info about me) – for everyone to see, Profile B(with personal info, pics, etc) – For only the friends group to see, Profile C (with work files, resumes, etc) – for the co-workers group to see.
3. Each account should have 2 default profile whenever an account is created. Everyone and private. Everyone – Everyone can see this, Private – Only the member can see this.
4. Each member should be allocated 6gigs of space(via google) where they can store their files. They should be able to store any type of file so that they can share them, if they wish or just keep for their own reference. Members should have the option to share each file or groups of files with their groups of friends. Ex. A member can share the song “beat it – Michael Jackson” with all of the friends in the “family” group
5. All of their music files should automatically be added to the play list on their music player.
6. All of their video files should automatically be added to the play list on their video player.
7. Members should be able to organize all of the files in a format similar to File Manager. Ex. Folders. Option to add folders within folders, options to name and rename folders, etc.
8. We need to integrate google apps into the website so that users can create docs, spreadsheets, & presentations on our website as well as collaborate with co-workers, school mates, and friends.
9. Each user will receive an email address via google where they can send & receive emails from and to other members within our network as well as people outsite of the network.
10. The site should have a job board. The job board will allow recruiters to post jobs and have the option to offer a referral fee to people who refer their friends to a job. For ex. You see a post for a job and you aren’t quite qualified but you have a friend that is. The job offers a $100 referal fee so you forward it to your friend. Your friend applies for the job and gets it. You get the $100.
Please let me know if you can do this and if so, Please send me a quote.
Some of my references to google might not make sense right now but check out the links below and you will see what I am talking about….
Pricing and configurations:
Partner Edition FAQ sheet:
Google Apps video:
Google Apps product overview: