But you need to show me a sample console of how your created software will jell & use it together with my VBScript. I need full control from your created software, so that I only need to edit my VBscript & make it still work for future designs/requirement changes. I MUST know how to do it. Better in screen shot method so that I can follow through. I need your created java software to run well with VBScripts, batch files, etc.
Bottom line is that I NEED to be able to edit, change the requirements on my own in future.
*All servers/PC/Notebook in the same LAN environment.
** I’ll put a GPO to push down from the server to all servers & PC/notebooks Organization Units to run my VBScript. I can also run it manually on EACH server/pc/notebook if missed or additionally required.
*** My VBscript will capture all the hardware of IP addresses, MAC Addresses, etc & store it in a specific location of the main server (Example C:\scripts\) . I’ve tested it & it’s already working. So you don’t worry about the VBscripting part (80% of the time).
- I need a created Java software to be in a Graphical User Interface (GUI) console format (No need to install).
- This Java program will need to monitor the CPU & RAM usage, up time & network traffic. (You’ll do this part).
- Capture some meaningful server event logs (Eg. Harddisk going to crash or why it crashed, system restarted time, etc) & highlight to Administrators when there is any to capture.
- Scan through all my text files stored in a specific location (C:\Scripts\) that’s being captured with my VBscript upon the first logon, then automatically tabulate it on the sample console as shown.
- This Java program will trigger another VBscript of mine once every 5mins (Make this time variable, so I can change it) on Servers only to check it’s harddisk space & alive status. And automatically update this list, differentiating Server to be on top & PC/Notebooks clients/printers at the bottom part of the page in the same column with some colour box showing it’s there or not with a counter number.
- I need to see 5 server summary per page/time & still be able to see the other servers status on text as shown below. Because some company may have like 30-50 servers. And all are important.
- Or can see each different server in colours only showing 1 at a time upon clicking on it (as shown). Blue is OK, Red is having some hardware issues.
- Once every 6 hours it will send out a summary via Email updating me on servers (PC/Notebook is optional, but allow a check box for me to decide if I want to add the PCs/Notebooks in the summary or not).
- Then after scanning the CPU, RAM usage, up time & Network (of servers only), it will update the status with an OK or something short & meaningful message. So that the per 24 hour SMS will send out something meaningful & automatic too.
- Once every 24 hours it will send out a simple summary via SMS. Example, “Server1 - OK. Ser2 -HDD 93%, Ser3 - Restarted, Ser4 – OK, Ser5 – Down”. This messages send out will be the tabulation of updates the Java software feeds the status page. (Short meaningful messages, Ser=Server). I’ll provide you with the URL to send out the free internet SMS later.
- And if there’s a small problem without restarting the server, the 6 hours per Email & 24 hour per SMS will resume as normal. And if the server hangs or restarts, after the restart (if there's network & internet access) immediately the software will trigger both an Email & SMS to inform the Administrators of the current problems.
- And I need a few buttons on this console apart from everything being automated to check if all my VBscript functions are working & test out the SMS/Email, so that I can test that it really works or after a change I can still test it’s functionality. And if you’ve done something similar, I need screen shots of how it will work for me, thanks.