You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Wowza server control and administration
• Manage Wowza server virtual hosts, applications and applications instances. It does not require server login via SSH or JMX. Just a web interface.
• Create applications using pre-defined Wowza application templates to simplify everyday activities.
• Start, stop and re-set your live streams and record streams to files. Check advanced MediaCaster and LiveStreamRecord streams control .
• Control Wowza Transcoder add-on (link3) via unified web interface.
• Get notified when your RTMP stream is un-published or published. Read this push API description to get familiar with it.
• Apply common control operations to multiple servers, like re-configuring applications or starting streams accross all servers in one click.
• Control and restrict Wowza connections via including connections count, bandwidth, geo-location and IP rangesallow/deny lists and performing re-publishing protection.
• Monitor CPU and RAM status (via real-time and day retrostective charts.
• Display each server state - if media services are running or are stopped.
• Increase return of investments by enhancing end user experience of Wowza reporting.
• Create various data slices and multiple client logins to share resources so your clients could see their own servers and applications reports.
• Get statistics for individual streams or groups of streams via streamed data slices.
• Customer white label branded panel with separate domains and logos for user access.
• Combined daily statistics with connections count, traffic and peak bandwidth information with dates filtering.
• Billing functionality to charge your customers per available daily statistics.
• Duration statistics report for 8 basic time periods with total and average view time.
• Users daily geo-location report.
• Each day has its own stats summary page for convenience of daily monitoring.
• Push API is available for daily statistics export.
• Show current Wowza servers and their subentities.
• Display current real-time streaming statistics.
• Display streaming activity graphics per server (both realtime and retrospective).
• Display retrospective analysis.
• Show detail reports for traffic and bandwidth as well as for connections.
• Users real-time geo-location statistics for servers and streams.
• High precision data reports with peak bandwidth, total traffic and total connections using 5-minutes intervals.
• Display both real time and retrospective bandwidth and traffic reports with ability to analyse lost traffic in comparison with connections stats.
• Statistics include all Wowza client types that were connected to servers.
• Panel UI perfectly works on PC, iOS and Android browsers, no Flash or Silverlight required.
• Use specific Wowza add-on for gathering data.
• Agent currenty supports Wowza Media Server versions 2.2.x and 3.x including latest Wowza 3.6.x releases.
• Agent works on any operating system supported by Wowza and has cross-platform Java-based easy-to-use installer.
• You can take a look at Dan Rayburn's post about our solution. It covers a bit of history and major principles.
More features are coming up
• Extended server management functionality;
• Wowza addons support: Trascoder, nDVR, Scheduled recording and others;
• Streams-based data slices;
• External CSS and favicon for better white label customization;
• Turkish, Arab, Dutch, German and other localizations;
• Streams detailed daily stats with connections, duration, traffic and bandwidth information;
• Unique visitors count and pay-per-view control capabilities;
• More useful stats and graphics.
Examples or existing control panels:
If you can not coding some features please contact me,
If all goes well and the finished control panel is set-up and functions well, the winning bidder will receive new job from wowza control panel.