I am thinking about using 10+ cheap Andorid tablets and do something like the below in Eclipse, JDeveloper, or VS 2010+
1. How much will it cost ?
2. Do you have some good example "webapp" sourcecode URLs showing something like the below in action ?
3. What IDE (Eclipse, JDeveloper, or VS 2010+) will you use so I can tweak the sourcecode later ?
4. What programming language(s) will you use ?
I will then post the sample Oracle table(s) that need to be used.
1. user logs into APP when in wireless range
2. program fetches Oracle data into local Andorid tablet dataset
3. user enters lots of data while not in range
** make APP have keyboard always be viewable
so users don't have to do the below each time.
click in a textbox
wait for keyboard to display
click "123" to get the number keyboard
type a number
click "ABC" to get the alpha keyboard
type an alpha
Mabye this would be done with an APP like
4. clicks SAVE
5. message box displays "Saved, click UPLOAD when in wireless range"
6. user gets in range
7. clicks "UPLOAD Updates"
8. data gets saved back to Oracle
9. message box displays "Uploaded" or
"Failed to upload, please get into wireless range"