Thank you for taking the time to consider this project. If you meet our requirements we're looking forward to cooperate with you!
Please continue reading this description until the very end.
THIS IS WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are building a custom-built web magazine based on Wordpress. We are talking about something of the size of www.thenextweb.com. The brand we are building this for is already well established with a lot of traffic to it's site.
The setup we'll be asking the winning team to create is quite complex and has a lot of features that we need to add to Wordpress. Sometimes there might be plugins that we can use as a starting-ground. But in general we're looking to have these features custom-built.
The two main challenges will be to create a Wordpress setup that has one general header section but then 3 different content layouts to go with the header. The second challenge will be to program custom admin features into the Wordpress backend.
If you choose to bid on this task please do so if you are comfortable coding for Wordpress front- and backend.
FEATURES WE'RE LOOKING FOR INCLUDE:
- Responsive Design
- Backend Management System for the Index Page
- Profile Management System (for people, companies, etc.)
- Event Scheduler (System that lets us post event schedules with multiple tracks and manage it in Wordpress)
- Voting System
- Related Articles based on Wordress Tags
- Custom Templates with special features
- Individual Member roles for the Wordpress Backend
There will be a few more features that I can list here right now. But don't worry, the winning bidder will be provided with a detailed brief on how exactly we'd need those features to work.
THIS MUST BE YOU IF YOU WANT TO WORK ON THIS:
- You need to be able to present projects that you completed that are of the same complexity
- You must be very responsive
- You need to have good command of the English language
- You need to be willing to put yourself into this 100% until it is finished
THIS IS WHAT WE CAN GIVE BACK IN RETURN:
In addition to the payment we're prepared to name you as the programming team in the website (from within the content). Please remember that this is an established and international brand. If you do it right and know what you're doing this will get your business good publicity.
We've already set a schedule for the programming to start and also a date by when the site needs to to go live. This is the schedule:
- 09.03.2013 - Start of Programming
- 24.03.2013 - Programming Complete
- 26.03.2013 - We'll share our feedback
- 29.03.2013 - Feedback incorporated into site
- 31.03.2013 - Move site to live server
!!!!! THIS IS HOW TO BID:
1) Please start your bid with this line: "Yes, I really want to do this!"
2) Please only post your bid in the bidding section. Don't send PMs. Place your message, your example sites in the bid only!
3) Don't send pre-written texts.
4) Provide only links to sites that are RELEVANT to this project - means no basic WP sites etc.
5) Just be yourself - we're looking forward to meet you!
If you've made it this far: Thanks for reading!
If you think you and your team have what it takes to pull this off we're looking forward to hearing from you asap.