You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We want to use Alpha User Points and Virtuemart so that users can purchase credits (e.g. £5 credit, £10 credit, £15 credit and £25 credit) then pay for items on our Virtuemart store using these credits.
One way of setting this up might be to create the credits (£5, £10, £15, £25) as Virtuemart products, and instruct Alpha User Points so that when credit product is purchased, equal credit is added to users account. E.g. Customer purchases £10 virtue mart product, then '10 credits' are added to their account which they can use to pay for items in Virutemart.
Process would be:
1. The user registers on the website, then confirms their registration.
1. User revisits website, navigates to 'Buy points' page.
2. The user is presented with buying £5, £10, £15, £25 credit options. The user can select how much credit they want.
3. The payment is taken. (Currently we use Worldpay payment gateway on Virtuemart)
4. The credits are added to the users account which they can use to purchase items from the virtuemart store. When the item is purchased from Virtuemart and checkout process is completed, the points are deducted from the users account.
Credits remaining on the users account need to be shown in a Joomla Module.
We need very quick turnaround on this project - must be completed within 24 hours of accepting job.