You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am the owner of a website software and services company. I am looking for an assistant with web development skills to help me with a wide variety of tasks.
The basic skills you need include:
- Good communication skills
- Personal management skills
- Excellent English language reading/writing
- cPanel, WHM, FTP, phpMyAdmin
- Domain name registration/management
Previous experience in the following areas will be beneficial:
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketing
- Technical support
- Creating/Managing Websites
- Moderating Forums
Your tasks will be wide and varied, such as:
- Installing and Updating Websites using FSB
- Providing Technical Support via our Helpdesk
- Updating my financial reports (expenses etc.)
- Moderate an internet marketing forum
- Managing web hosting accounts
- Issuing refunds
- Researching new solutions
- Organise projects with the rest of my team
- Encouraging reviews of my software on other websites
- Networking with potential affiliates
The above are random examples of what you might be doing although the tasks will be ongoing and varied. While most tasks will be web development related, some may be simpler and less technical.
Please keep your job application relevant and specific, and include the phrase "fresh job application" at the top so that I know you have read all of this description. If you do not do this your application will be rejected.
I will only employ an independent individual - no agencies, teams or subcontracting of work in any way is allowed.
Please also include examples of your work, your skills and where you have worked in this role previously.
Thank you for reading.
Additional Project Description:
12/12/2012 at 6:04 NZDT
!!!! VERY IMPORTANT !!!!
If you don't read the job description and send me a generic job application your bid will be rejected as SPAM.
If you copy and paste a job application your bid will be rejected as SPAM.
Please read the entire job description and tell me exactly why you are suitable for this position.