You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The project is to develop an online Facebook application where users can upload Videos (1 minute length) from their computers and choose and audio track to be attached to the video(1 minute length) and save it to gallery or post them on their Facebook walls:
- User must be able to login using his/her Facebook account but after login the user should enter his info (real name, email) to be saved in the database
- Audio tracks library to be added (15 - 20 tracks - 10 seconds for each track)
- After uploading the video, the user can preview it on the stage and pause the video at any second and add audio track (10 sec length) from the library
- User can add/remove more than 1 audio track to the video (10 secs for each track)
- A gallery page to be developed so other users can view the mixes and like it or share it on their Facebook walls
- User should be able to share his/her mixes on the users gallery
- User should also be able to post it on his/her Facebook wall.
- User should be able to preview the mix and change the audio (if he want to) before saving it to gallery or posting it to wall.
- a ending video (10 secs) to be added automatically to the user's mix upon publishing the mix (it should appear in the preview before saving to gallery)
- Backend should be developed so the admin can upload audio tracks and manage the users and approve their video mixes before it appear in the public gallery.
- The uploaded videos should be compressed and optimized for fast preview automatically upon uploading by the user.
- The project login and mechanics schedule is attached for better understanding of the above.
Project should be finished in 12 days max. Including testing and debugging and changes.
- This is not an Audio/Video software. Its just a simple online experience about making simple mixes and share it on Facebook. Its for a brand and it will be online for 3 months only. Consider that for the development timeline and price.
- All designs, layouts, art direction and artworks will be provided from my end. Your part of work is to develop the microsite only. Please don't offer to do the design and don't include it in your bidding.
- You can use any programming language or method you want for recording and development.
- Please don't send me any long messages to my inbox. only notes or questions related to the project will be read. I will ignore the long messages
- Its very important that you only provide links to portfolio or games you've developed earlier that might be similar to the project. i'm not interested in your other development skills at the moment (something related to video upload and compression)
- All development source files should to be sent to me upon project completion of the project