You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a long-term partnership with a web-designer (and possibly graphic designer and user interface engineer). I am looking to get 9 websites developed here – each belonging to a different niche and serving a different purpose. My standards are pretty high. When I think of design, the sites that come to my mind are http://www.mint.com, http://www.fiftythree.com/, https://www.upstart.com/, http://www.kickstarter.com, http://www.square.com etc. When I think of user-interface and ease of use, I think of Amazon.com or Apple.com or TurboTax. You get the idea. Now, I understand that websites like these need a lot more investment than I can make, however with CMS like Wordpress, hundreds of free and beautifully designed premium themes and websites like Template Monster – practically anything is possible. If I absolutely have to go with different designers – that’s fine but like I said I would prefer cultivating a long-term relationship with a good team (or individual/s). Here is what I need, listed in the order of priority. I will give more details once I select people I would love to work with. I absolutely need to see the quality of your existing work, your time commitment, the templates you will choose etc. I will give a detailed SOW for each project. If you are in San Francisco or Chicago and would like to be a part of an interesting start-up, just let me know!
1. Food start-up website: This one is very urgent. I need couple pages done right away including a small survey.
2. Investment startup website: This one will be the first step to a unique startup focusing on investments. I also need a logo for this one. The site itself will be pretty dynamic and will have a social feature – so user input is critical.
3. IT Consulting website: Cloud computing, App design, Application Development, SEO – pretty comprehensive. Logo also needed.
4. Resume/Cover Letter/Article design website. Logo needed as well.
5. Startup marketplace website (more details will be given later). Logo needed as well.
6. Travel based website (more details will be given later). Logo needed as well.
7. An education based website – making lives easier for student. Logo needed as well.
8. A website based on service for a specific medical condition. Logo needed as well.
9. Unique Job Search website
I do realize it’s not easy to give a quote for everything – but I would like to hear back from potential designers I will be working with in the future. If someone wants to give a comprehensive pricing – go for it.
I can imagine there will be a ton of questions – so let them flow in ☺