You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking to build a job site portal. The three main entities involved include job seekers, employers and the site administration. The main components of the job portal will be as follows:
1. Homepage Mockup
- The website design should have an emphasis on navigation and ease-of-use and be ready for SEO implementaion. This includes the design of the website header and colour scheme.
2. Subpages Design
- The static pages of the website will inherit the homepage mockup and will be configured to contain the contents of the website. A single contact form will be included in the package which will send emails generated to the admin.
3. Job Listings Directory
- An online job search system that allows different employers to post vacant job positions in different industries and positions. Registered job seekers will have the ability to search for vacant job positions in terms of keyword, category, industry, and locations.
4. Job Seeker Panel
- Job seekers will be able to register online and obtain a secured area. Inside the secured area the job seekers will be able to update their account information, create resumes online, manage applications and send messages to employers.
5. Job Seeker Online Resume Builder
- The applicant will have access to an online resume builder. The online resume will contain information including: personal details, educational qualifications, preferences, job experience, certifications and trainings/seminars attended. Online resume will be printable by the job seeker. Applicants can also upload their resume online.
6. Job Seeker Online Applications
- The applicant will be able to submit their applications online when they have found suitable
positions via the job listings directory. Along with their applications their resumes will be included and the employers will be able to view it through their secured area.
7. Priority listing should be available to both Job Seekers and Employers at a nominal fee so that their results appear highlighted and in a better position than non-priority users
8. Employers Panel
- A secured area for employers that have successfully registered. Employer registrations will be approved by the website administrator inside the administrator panel. Weekly, monthly, half-yearly and annual paid subscriptions have to be configured for employers who would want to be able to view all resumes from the database. The employer will be able to configure their account information, manage job postings, manage and approve/reject applications initiated by job seekers for a specific position and send messages to job seekers.
9. Employer's Job Posting
- An employer can post job vacancies online which can be searched through the job listings directory. The employer can also update their job postings if the position gets filled.
11. Payment API gateway setup
- A payment gateway to receive payments online via credit card using services such as PayPal, Google Checkout etc.
13. Administrator Panel
- A secured area where the website administrator will be able to configure and maintain the website functionality and features such as member management.
14. Job Seeker Manager
- The administrator will be able to view and manage job seeker records in terms of addition/modification/removal of entries.
15. Employers Manager
- The administrator will be able approve/deny employer applications/registrations. The administrator will also be able to view employer information and transactions made.
16. Job Listing Directory Control panel
- The administrator can maintain the job listings directory by modifying/removing records.
12. Online Messaging System
- An online messaging system to allow employers and job seekers to communicate. Messages will be saved inside the inbox.
17. Banners needed for Google Ads and promotions
Reference sites: www.monster.com or www.naukri.com
Please send your previous job portal projects portfolio for consideration along with design mockups.