You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We use 2 Dreamweaver Templates along with CSS for all pages web site. We would like the code and css for the two templates refined or converted.
The templates that need to be worked on (although the same css and jscript can be used across these pages):
Home/Single Page Template:
The tabbed template is one page template but displays multiple pages with tab navigation. The jscript slide show code should remain.
We edit our pages in Dreamweaver, so we prefer simple, clean css and coding for our Web designer to edit pages based on the templates.
1. Clean and convert (or rebuild) existing 2 Dreamweaver Templates html to xhtml code. Any unnecessary jscript/code should be removed to minimal coded pages.
2. Clean up/minimize css. Previous coders have created a css of over 1,500 lines of code. We would like this reduced to minimum, such as this site css:
We prefer images be defined in page code, not css, as one way to reduce code. We will also add text style to the css later.
3. Templates must be coded to print WYSIWYG.
4. Templates must have editable title, metatags, header image, and body or slideshow sections. All else can be locked by the template.
5. Images in tab page ITINERARY should align right, not left.
6. Code should be commented.
7. Templates should be tested across browsers and for xhtml compliance.
8. Templates should display in Dreamweaver Design mode as they do in browser - critical.
** Note: Bidders should be familiar with Dreamweaver Templates and how they function with css. We will not consider coders without knowledge of Dreamweaver Templates.
Thank you for looking.