You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We're looking for a development of a website that will be similar to: www,WorkingNews.com (WN)
- The site will aggregate trending links/videos/images/articles in different categories from around the net (same categories as on WN)
- The site will support these languages: English, Spanish, German. each language selection will affect the interface as well as the content (see the languages bar above the footer of WN )
- None of the code should be copied directly from WN
- The site will be written in either PHP or Django/Python. feel free to use a known existing CMS (Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal). When bidding, please specify the platform of your choice.
- The site should be as simple to manage as possible. sources/categories should be easy to edit.
- The site will automatically update on a regular basis via cron jobs that should also be easy to manage.
- We will provide the logo
- The rest of the design will be taken from a ready made template that we'll buy ( from a website such as: www.templatemonster.com )
- The guidelines/requirements of the templates that can be used should be supplied by the developer. we will then buy the template, and send it to the developer for implementation.
- We will probably need to change the design of the final result in the future, so please think of that when implementing the design, to allow fairly easy skinning in the future.
Please provide realistic estimation (fixed price) for the first version and hourly rate for additional features.