You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Good evening everyone,
- Create a copy of the site to work from and on - I will want access to this as well
- Convert codebase to be classes based, by utilising code igniter/ zend/ other
- Cleanup the code as you go through the above process - I would say the code is currently at a 'medium' level; so not terrible but not great either
- Make a copy of clean code base, to be used on a new domain
* Make some functionality changes to the site - all listed out for you, there are about 11 changes that are required here
- Put a new design through the (all cut up and ready to go) above, new (clean) codebase
- Run the new design through the current active site, along with the same functionality changes that have been made to the 'new' code base as mentioned three points above
*Test all of that and that is the end...
I would expect daily updates on your progress, through all components of this project, so if you aren't able to provide this please do not bid.
I have had someone start work on this, but due to their country's very unfortunate political situation they have been unable to complete the work; they were doing the above for $500, so this is what I am hoping for here. If you cannot/ do not wish to do the work for this price range, please do not bid - I would hate to waste your time and mine on this. If you are unsure of what costs would be, ask for clarification, on what you need to know, or do not bid
Due to people trying to rip me off, I will not be putting money into Milestones, it is just too painful to get back and open to abuse by dodgy freelancers. As you can see from my feedback, I pay and pay quickly! I am here to get this site working well, not to stuff anyone around in any way.
I need this done *now*, so please only bid if you are ready to commence once the project is awarded - if you win and cannot start right away, I will revoke the award and try the next person. By bidding you accept this and remit your option of trying to be paid for the work not done.
Please only bid if you 100% understand and agree with all of the above, 100% have the expertise in the required areas *and* if you can 100% complete the work. I do not want to hear from you , after a couple of days, asking for a. more money b. more time or c. more information as you aren't sure just what is required of you - ask these things upfront and it is all good.
Please give time-frames that you can realistically work to. I would much prefer someone to say 10 days, and stick to it, than have someone say 4 days and take 10 days in the end.
I can also add that I have a lot more work that will need to be done (a lot :) and that I am very hopeful of securing a long term relationship with a high quality developer who would like many months of work ahead.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I really look forward to hearing from those interested in this work.