You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The project is to build a customer support portal or help center for InMobi.
With the customer support portal, my objectives are -
1. Stitching together fragmented usage guides and product content such that is eases consumption
2. Increase adoption of our products
3. Improve SEO
4. House form fills, private chat rooms or a few other alternative mechanisms to obtain customer feedback
Set up extensible framework so that incremental improvements can be made in the future. Wireframes are attached so that once can get a sense for what needs to be built. The focus shall be on setting up a theme and laying out an extensible framework that can be continuously improved upon.
From our end, we will provide style guides, high fidelity wireframes, content taxonomy, navigation structure and content itself but expect the developer to implement ground up and take knowledgeable decisions on the information architecture.
The ideal candidate
• 2+ years experience in PHP, MySQL
• Experience working on front end CMS such as Wordpress and plugins
• Knowledgeable about customer support and back end ticketing systems
• Well versed in SEO techniques
• Expertise in designing intuitive web interfaces and responsive web design
• Extremely detail oriented. Strives for pixel perfect implementation in all browsers and devices
• Self starter and building personal projects
• Degree or diploma in computer science from a premier institute
• Resides in Bangalore, India
• Implementation and development of next generation web frameworks
• Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Interact with team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
• Identify and communicate best practices for front-end/back-end engineering
• Submit a portfolio of your work
• Your bid (hourly and estimated duration in which you can complete the project)