You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Our company is looking for a developer/analyst/advisor who is in the computer security industry.
- Passionate about creating something amazing, something that is beautiful. You have to want to be an achiever.
- A background in Computer Security, Ethical Hacking and Protection
- Able to communicate flawlessly
- Do not have many side projects
- Must have verifiable experience in computer security/encryption
- Must know how to create Secure Web-app.
- Must be able to write clear proposals on what actions are to be taken and why, in terms of development what languages to use, pros and cons etc.
- Should be well aware of how email works. You will create a secure and clean platform that runs side by side existing email clients.
- Must be able to co-ordinate on getting tasks done promptly. All tasks have to be predefined, organized and completed ON TIME.
- Must be able to write clean and organized code which can be understood by others, well documented.
- Should be able to write code which is scalable when we add features and expand.
About the project:
We have already made a prototype of an encryption tool. We need a new developer who can complete the project.
Completing the project involves writing the software in order to complete the development cycle.
The product needs to be designed keeping in mind best security practices. Our motto is to give incredible attention to detail and make a simple tool.
The idea is to create a simple easy to use file/folder encryption tool that will change the way people look at encryption.
This tool will also perform email encryption in a seamless way.
The project is running slightly over the time frame. We need a genius programmer to take the lead and accomplish the pending goals of the project.
The opportunity can become a permanent position who fits right into our mission.
Thank you and all the best for your future endeavors.