You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
MODIFICATION OF RSFORM PRO FRONTEND LIST MODULE
I need a small modification of the existing RsForm Pro Module Frontend LIST
I have a form who users makes car submissions, but i need a filter to show cars in frontend Joomla 3.0
Following steps needs to be implemented
1. Copy the existing function "Show search filter? YES / NO" from (core RSFORM MENU ITEM show submissions)
2. Add ability function to search more than one Keywords (searching in all submission fields!)
I mean the LIKE search with OR operator for more than one search keywords.
You can copy the quichsearch function from core RsForm Menu ITEM but this can search only ONE keyword!
3. Copy the function "Enable Viewing Submissions ? YES/NO" from (core RSFORM MENU ITEM show submissions)
4. Adding a FILTER function (I mean to filter Submissions by Submission field values or combination of more than one submission field values)
4.1. This filter function is splitted in 2 different ways and combination off all selected filter rows.
First Filter function means to filter by Sumbission field values... like this:
RS FORM Submission field | operator | value
age | operator | 18
color | operator | red
date | operator | date
* Operators for dates are (before, after, between 2 dates)
* Operators for strings are (equal, does NOT equal, LIKE, NOT LIKE)
* Operators for integers are (, equal, does NOT equal)
4.2. Second filter functions means to filter by mapping between different tables and there values... like this
Table1 | field | value | operator | Table2 | field | value
See a demo of the FILTER : http://rsform.byto.de/rsform_filter.html
You can see a Filter by Formtools Script like this.
The MAP Filter is a little bit wrong in the demo link!!!
User can choose 5 select fields named: