You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a professional Coder with the highest professional work to code using our html files the custom social networking website. No Flakes! Only true professional coders.
Custom Social network Website will be coded and developed with the following languages,
Server Side Language: PHP (NO framework pure PHP), PQuery
Front End: Web2.0, XHTML, CSS
will need to implement the completed video chat script and set up database for integration with the video chat system and all modules.
Bellow is a brief description of the site features. Service provider will be working with existing html files and the data base. You will be required to do extensive changes, to the data base, html templates and some design changes. You will also be required to do some changes to the existing coding wherever may be needed. A detailed document which will include the overall site features bellow will be grouped into milestones payments. We will also give specific instructions and logics as needed to each section being worked.
There will be NO templates or framework pure PHP and this will be done using our existing html files. Please note you must be able to speak english and be available for communication via email, phone or Google chat and will be required to provide update status on the work at least once a week.
Upon accepting the bid you will be required to sign both an NDA and standard web development agreement.
P.S. There will be NO up front payments or advances. The only form of payment will be through payment Milestones based on the project scheduale.
The Overall Website features for the project
1. Register / login All User related Sections and modules:
2. Site FAQs
3. View wall posts, check comments for blogs &; post own comments
5. Contact Us, Help Center / info about the site/ different language menu bar.
6. View post events, business events, special offers, groups, members
7. Photos, Videos, resumes, members can uploaded
8. Search for info on site with the help of quick search toolbox &; view the search result page with detailed description, Tool tips through out the site, Mouse over
9. Create using existing html templates the Chat software design and integration with up to 5 users which will need to be integrated and coded into the site
10 Users email, automated emails sent out. Automated emails templates will also need to be designed accordingly
11. View and create links, Groups, Pages, Search Jobs postings, play games, send messages
13. Users can use OPENID to register and find and invite friends.
14. Search for members and other users by basic or advanced
15. Configure C-panel and set up CMS on server, with Website Control panel Automated emails sent to users and set up in server.
16. Search boxes, block users, add users as friend, ad Users as favorites
17. User Profile Management view and manage profile info
18. Networks/Community Management section
19. Calendar Public; private calendars
20. Advanced search options,
21. Group Management Create own group and manage them, add members to the group, delete members
22. Jobs, User can search Job postings, Apply for jobs and Post Jobs
23. Create page and post products, pictures, videos, events, and links and promote pages, Manage Invite
24. Strong security on the site
25. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) from the start with all the keywords
26. A shadow site with daily testing and bug testing will need to be set up for us to be able to track the site progress.
27. Video Chat, script will be integrated into the website.
28. Tool tips mouse over, drop down menus,
29. Design changes and fixes as needed.
30. Changes and modifications to the existing code and html