We got a Wordpress plugin created by a freelancer and this very important project was left incomplete.
Here is the link to the original description we posted here on Freelancer. Please read to get a full understanding of how this plugin works: http://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Wordpress/Custom-Wordpress-Plugin-Website-add.1232859.html
The plugin was once in working order. I assume that things only need to be "reconnected". Here are some of the things that are not working or were integrated poorly on our site:
1. Inbox functions (reply, delete, download, play button, etc.) not working but once were.
2. The MP3s play on the backend, but not on the frontend.
3. Mp3s, when downloaded, downloads an empty Mp3 file.
4. We want the general Wordpress login and the Partner Center login to be consolidated into one universal/global login.
5. Security is important to us, we want to ensure that member data (inbox and mp3s recordings) is not accessible to the public.
Additional Project Description:
08/26/2013 at 10:43 AKDT
#4 (Continued): Making this a global login should allow logged in users to access our chat room.