You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an oscommrce programmer or someone that can build a custom php shopping cart for us. We’re currently using oscommerce platform at this moment. We want to re-modify our purchasing process for our customers. We need a quote ASAP.
There is a list of expectations for someone we would consider for regular work on our oscommerce projects below. In addition there is a list of questions at the bottom of this project. Please review the questions and answer them via the PMB. Anyone not answering these questions will be ignored and your bid rejected. We are taking the time to give the right person quality work, and expect that person to take the time to give us responses. Thanks
Job Details: Here is an initial job task list for you, regarding some custom work to be done on our customized version of oscommerce. If your price is right and you are efficient at getting these done, we have a few other osCommerce projects that shall be waiting for you.
Along with this job details, I am sending to you a Wireframe.pdf file that will explain how we want the purchasing process to look like.
Upon accepting your bid, we shall send over full login details for FTP access to our development server to work on a preinstalled store.
1. We want our index.php page or Product page to look like this http://www.alienware.com/Product_Pages/desktop_all_gaming.aspx or http://www.abs.com/app/Series.asp?familyno=25&series=75 so the customers can see the difference between each system.
2. Admin / Featured Products: /admin/configuration FEATURED: Update box from textbox to radio buttons for true or false and add some Check Box as well. See example: http://www.alienware.com/Configurator_Pages/aurora_7500_sli.aspx?SysCode=PC-AURORA-7500&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT or http://www.abspc.com/app/config.asp?mono=1883&view=2
3. Customer should be able to see price update as they're configuring they system in the Configuration page (floating price update).
4. Shopping Cart Page: we need to add Save Cart, Print Cart, Remove Item, Estimate Tax & Shipping etc… and Continue Shopping also of course with the GO FOR IT button. See example PDF & http://www.alienware.com/ShoppingCart_Pages/ShoppingCart.aspx or http://www.abspc.com/app/ShoppingCart.asp?Submit=VIEW&CARTNO=13155178&ACTION=SHIPPING
5. Shop/admin: administrator should be able to set default value without any problem.
6. We recommend you to check our site www.dynamixpc.com & take a look of the attach PDF file that I posted with this job announcement first so you can have a better understanding on what we want to get done.
Notes: Basically what we want is to have our website purchasing process page to look just like one of these two websites. See PDF & these two links bellow for more details.
Project Details start here
When you go to www.dynamixpc.com click on Desktop it takes you straight to the Shop sub domain. We don’t want that anymore. When you move you cursor to Product a sub menu will appear states Desktop. Now when you click on Desktop you should see all the desktop systems that we’re selling (5 systems). See PDF or links below.
That desktop page will feature 5 systems side-by-side with a quick summary of that system. For example see PDF & links bellow http://www.alienware.com/Product_Pages/desktop_all_gaming.aspx or http://www.abs.com/app/Series.asp?familyno=25&series=75
When you click on Select or Configure Which ever the selection that you choose it will take you to a more product info on that particular system. For better details see PDF or links bellow http://www.alienware.com/product_detail_pages/Aurora_7500/aurora_7500_features.aspx?SysCode=PC-AURORA-7500&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT
When you click on Configure, it will take you to the Configure System page where we’ll need you to change our current site which has the pull down menu to the Radio button menu and Check Box. See example from www.dynamiXPC.com to www.Alienware.com or www.ABS.com sites for more details on how we want that page to look.
Our Configuration page must look similar to the Alienware or ABS with the following features
Able to change the price in a fly as the customer selecting the components there should be a floating navigator that has the price update as you scrolling up and down. See PDF & link bellow for more details. http://www.alienware.com/Configurator_Pages/aurora_7500_sli.aspx?SysCode=PC-AURORA-7500&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT or http://www.abs.com/app/config.asp?mono=1883&view=2
All Configure System Pages must be divided into 3 Steps process:
Step 1: Core Components
Step 2 Accessories
Step 3 Extra
See pictures for more details (See PDF & 3 Steps Process for Configuration. JPG)
e) After the customer when through the 3 steps process, at the end of Step 3 Extra it will be an ADD TO CART button which will take you to the Shopping Cart.
f) Now when you are inside of the Shopping Cart. Here are the following things we want to see:
I) Save Cart, Print Cart, next to Continue Shopping
II) Under neat of those 3 things please follow the PDF file on how the layout should look like.
III) We want to see the
Remove Item from the cart
Adjust Item to the cart. This feature will allow the customer can go back to the same system configuration that he or she was working on without loosing any info that he previously entered. See link bellow for more details
Re-configure will reset the Configure System page to its original default.
GO FOR IT will take the customer to the login phase. Where they will be able to enter the personal info Name, Address, credit card info etc…
The shopping Cart will include the shipping Price & Tax. This means we need to have a button that says Estimate Shipping and Taxes; when they click on that a sub-menu will appear for the customer to enter city, State, zip-code and Country. See PDF & links bellow & pictures for more details http://www.alienware.com/ShoppingCart_Pages/ShoppingCart.aspx or http://www.abspc.com/app/ShoppingCart.asp?Submit=view (Shopping Cart Details Info.JPG)
We already have a Merchant Account include secure Gateway access. We will submit those information’s to you.
Questions: Here are some common questions we have to qualify you for this work:
1. How long will it take you to get this job done professionally? (We have a deadline of 8 days to get this project done.)
2. Which days are you available to work on that project, what times, and are you available for phone conferences or IM on those days to correspond with our Graphic Designers?
3. How long have you worked with oscommerce or custom build PHP shopping cart?
4. Give a list of contributions you have worked with so far for oscommerce or custom build PHP carts.
5. Give a list of stores you have done custom work for (non-contribution work), and describe what was done.
6. If you are located out side of United State you must send us all your contacts info.