Pls see pic attached. Please refer demo at http://smartjobboard.com/demo
1.Customize search form at main page which have Keywords,Category,City and State to exactly like:
- Add Sub-Category feature to job category as seem at SEEK
- When click More option will expand to more options, include Select multiple items above by holding down 'CTRL' while making your selection function and Fewer search options link (can refer to existing Find Jobs form)
2) Add Recent searches below the search form like : http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/it-telecoms
- Shown most recent search beside 'Recent searches'. When click Recent searches, drop down menu with history of Recent searches(w/o signin and using cookies).
- Add 'Email Me Job Like This' beside each of Recent searches(Customize existing code for 'Save Job Alert' at Jobs Search Results).
Make (1) and (2) above as a block to appear on every page below main navigation links.
3. Customize existing Refine Result:
- To add 'AND' function between same group, for example: [-]Employment Type :Full time (7), Part time (4),Intern (1),Contractor (1)
Existing Refine Filter only show one of them but not multiple of them. You can see them live at http://www.reed.co.uk
- When click one of job Category, show its sub-categories ('Role' as at http://www.reed.co.uk)
- Add 'Salary' range and customize existing 'Salary Type' to as per attached pic or http://www.reed.co.uk.
- Add 'Date Posted' as seem on REED
- Add 'Keyword' field which found on Quick Search of main page where result is as seem at: http://www.smartjobboard.com/demo/search-results-jobs/?action=search&listing_type%5Bequal%5D=Job&keywords%5Ball_words%5D=manager&JobCategory%5Bmulti_like%5D%5B%5D=&City%5Blike%5D=&State%5Bmulti_like%5D%5B%5D=
- If user choose some filter/refine and such filter will shown at top, add 'Email Me Job Like This' to each of them before Remove Filter button.
4. Add existing Refine Filter block to page: Browse By Category OR Browse By City
Existing Add Job Alert when login with jobseeker account(username : js /password: js) can be found on Jobs Search Results page:
Modify search - Save this Search - [[[Save Job Alert]]] - Saved jobs - Saved searches (Unregistered visitor won't see 'Save Job Alert')
Additional Project Description:
08/14/2012 at 9:33 EDT
Customize existing Category at Post job/Edit job from pressing CTRL key to select multiple category to add one by one
so sub-category can add to its category. A Remove button add beside each of the pair, as per attached pic, sub-category.jog