You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Modify scripts (referenced below), or create new script as follows:
1. open a single div for a specific period of time.
2. close div automatically without end-user intervention after 30 seconds.
3. keep div open if end-user hovers over div with mouse; div closes automatically on mouseout.
4. if end-user leaves site, the aforementioned behavior occurs again.
1. If the scripts referenced below are not feasible solutions, Service Buyer has the option of writing a script to achieve the functionality/behavior as described herein.
2. The script must NOT rely upon client-side dependencies such as having cookies enabled. Server-side preferred. Service Buyer uses an Apache/php operating environment.
3. Must be able to place css-controlled border around div when div is in an "open" state.
4. Must have the ability to control div background color and disable color fade-in.
dynamicdrive . c o m / dynamicindex17 / animatedcollapse . h t m
Example 1 (individual)
Spry Collapsable Panel