You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I can (may? if I get the time) do the web designing but I need a creative developer for the maps portion of the page, which essentially forms the main functional area of the website.
The map and websiite will basically have the following functions (please note that this a brain dump of the features I want at this stage):
1. Populate a specific mysql table with lat and long data based on the country information provided by the user;
2. Pull lat and long data from a mysql db table and create xml readable data;
3. Insert markers on map based on lat and long data retrieved above;
4. Markers may be all over the world map, so if the user wants to just see markers in Europe, then the user should be able to filter the map/markers based on a checkbox click;
5. If user wants to view markers in say Europe, map should then zoom in to Europe;
6. Each marker should have an infowindow with three tabs populated with data on each tab pulled from the mysql db into the xml file retrieved in point 1 above;
7. Markers will have different colors based on data in the xml file - for example, if sales revenue is retrieved and all locations that have sales over say USD 1m per year will have a red marker, locations with sales over USD 500k per yr but less than USD 1m has a blue marker, etc;
8. Overlay heatmap using sales data;
9. User should be able to filter markers by sales revenue as well;
10. Map should have Reset button if user wants to go back to the original view.
These are my initial thoughts on the project.
Interested developers should respond with a competitive bid along with previous projects that he/she has worked on for me to review.
If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss terms.