You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Database and Content Management System / Video Uploading Developer
Implementation of a database (mySQL) and Content Management System to manage a collection of 10000+ videos and 10000+ users, including:
- Online back-end content management system supporting uploading, sorting, searching, editing, reviewing, publishing, etc of videos and users.
- Automatic encoding of videos when uploading at specific formats and different sizes (standard and HD).
- Automatic generation of thumbnails for front-end galleries, with options to select external files when needed.
- Front-end video player (HTML5, JWPlayer or similar) to stream videos from the DB including: playing videos at standard size and HD at full screen, overlaying external subtitles with multilingual support and custom controllers.
- Front-end log-in and sign-up features, e-mail validation, logging-in with social networks IDs, cookies for 'Stay signed-in' options, etc
- Front-end video recorder through webcam and automatic uploading to the DB with form for entering video data.
- Front-end video uploader option with form for entering video data.
- Front-end forms for user registration and filling up profiles
- Front-end forms for editing profiles and managing user's videos.
- Automatic e-mail notifications of user registrations and published videos with digest mode.
Integration of existing CMS is optional, while preferably a custom solution should be developed.
Issues tracking and task management integration are a plus.
Information architecture, database definition and CSS definition will be developed by the client.
The client will supervise and work closely together with the developer to integrate the system into the existing site.
A BETA definition of DB fields is attached for initial evaluation, effort estimation and preliminary quotation:
3-4 weeks development time expected. To start ASAP. We are based out of Bangalore and will give priority to local developers