You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
• The script would alternate displaying the two exit pop up html pages.
• There should be some way we can track the results- maybe just a page on the site we can navigate too. The page should show the number of times each pop was displayed, the number of subscriptions from each and the % of successful conversions. There should be an option to reset the stats to 0.
• Note: These two exit pops are different dimensions so the pop up will have to take that into account and display each appropriately.
• Once the test is over there should be an easy way for us to just pick one version and use it without much modification to the exit pop script and there should be the ability to swap out the pages to test other versions in the future.
• An example of the current exit pop is here: http://www.marketingforsuccess.com/ - refresh the page and you should see the exit pop.
The two exit pops we want to test are:
The code that current calls the exit pop is attached, as is the actual exit pop code.
Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!