we are using this script http://igivetest.com/ its already installed and tested funcitonal
1. we would like to be able to create a test using something like this http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4181913/in-matlab-how-to-draw-a-grid-over-an-image
or anything else you think may work to accomplish the overall goal as its probably umuch easier than applying mathmatics... thats just the first script based thing i found related to throwing a grid over a image see below for what we need to do with the grid
the admin will upload a image via admin panel will be able to select areas on image that are correct anwsers to the test
the user will see the image with no grid the user will draw rectangles with mouse over areas on the image that the user thinks are the correct anwsers
* the users selection will not have to precisely match admin selection just anywhere within the zone if marked as right it will expand to show entire zone of correct anwser then this will continue as user select the other marked area by admin
2. setup of a social sharing widget and social login widget
3.should be also compared to other (peer) trainees (with a cloud to see where other trainees saw their resultsthe script has built inn analytic funcitons please see script as then you can understand what all needs to be done, were just stating our overall concept, as you will take this data generated and use it in a module to display the users results to his peers results i.e. other users results
4. If the trainee does multiple sessions, a performance curve can be displayed to see (hopefully) improvement in performance the script has built inn analytic funcitons please see script as then you can understand what all needs to be done, were just stating our overall concept, withthis it will show his current test results compared to the previous test results and do some difference calculation to the positive or - in change.... as you will take this data generated and use it in a module to display the users results to his peers results i.e. other users results
5. These results can be printed out for personal records. The admins/authors (several) need to upload cases/images and the author points and clicks on the region of interest to set the coordinates. The author mask should have a few input fields/textareas/options for some specific data (e.g. description and type of study). A more detailed description of the author and frontend/user side will be provided in statement of work document when we started communicating and we have a good feeling about your competency.
and again...:0 the script has built in membership user level funcitons, so well create a profile for business to create test and a profile for users to take tes the new use rprofile will be paid subscription so this task mainly involves incorporating a payment gateway or even integrate something like amember pro to handle the subscription funciton? we have that script also and can install it in same sql with a prefix? we will discuss best ways to approach all tasks once weve chosen you please see script as then you can understand what all needs to be done, were just stating our overall concept, as you will take this data generated and use it in a module to display the users results to his peers results i.e. other users results
The site will be subscription based with payments per PayPal and credit card accepted therefore we need to add in the gateway and subscription levels accordingly. see amember comment above6.TBD to be determines upon above results7.TBD8.TBDnote these are just a rough request on what needs to be done we expect who ever we hire to be flexible and work on issues to achieve the overall concept, i will provide a more detailed explanation of all task to the seelcted programmer. As their may be additonal tasks #6,7,8, that are yet TBD upon factors regarding above tasks.