You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I had a website with many different components. I recently sold the name of the website together with the online shop that formed part of this website, but am retaining the remainder of the website. The new website name is www.pawsworld.com.au. It still looks like my old website. My web designer is unfortunately currently unavailable to do anymore work.
I am needing an honest, reliable, EXPERT (I don't want anyone to mess up my web designers great work, which a freelancer did when I hired once before) web programmer who knows:
- PHP & MYSQL on the server side
- Database and network administration knowledge.
Person must also have excellent communication skills and eye for detail.
The main changes include:
- Installing a new banner and logo which I have had prepared already
- Changing the colours on the site
- Removing the online shop (PAWs Shop) and all the components
- Removing any related shop items such as Featured Products, Terms and Conditions etc
- Removing PAWs Forum, Library, Pet Names from the centre section of the website
- Moving the Directory from the right hand side of the website to the left hand side where PAWs Shop is
- In the place of the Directory on the right hand side putting the Classified Advertisements
- Underneath the Classifieds, putting some of the recent advertisements (still to be decided)
- Moving some of the minor aspects around the home page such as Pet of the Week, Caption Contest, PAWs Quote, PAWs Poll dependant on space
- Wording changes for the website
- Installing a payment gateway
- Small changes to the system of placing an advert by the user for both the directory and classifieds
- Simplifying About Us, Website and Policies and Trust at bottom of home page
- Changing wording in the emails sent to customers for Registrations, Subscriptions etc.
- Plus other minor changes as I come across them
There may be ongoing work, after all these initial changes.
I need a separate quote for a very simple website which is likely to be set up to promote a book which is due to be released.
I don't know how much these jobs are valued it. Please send your portfolio when responding
Additional Project Description:
01/16/2012 at 13:41 NZDT
To clarify further some aspects of the job:
Colour changes to the site: This will be in keeping with the new banner and I already know the colours that I want.
Wording changes - this will be throughout the site. The format will remain the same but I need changes to the wording due to change of web name and purpose of website.
Classified Advertisements - all the categories for the classifieds will be listed under the header on the right hand side so that visitors can easily access them. Am thinking of placing samples of the adverts underneath this but undecided as to how it might look.
Payment gateway - am in the process of getting a payment gateway from one of the banking institutions here and that is what I would like installed. This is for the Directory and not the Classifieds which is free.
Changes to the system of placing an advert by the user for both the directory and classifieds. With both there are aspects such as wording and colours which will be in line with changes throughout the site. Also at the moment, although there is a place for the subscriber to add text and up to eight photos and some subscribers aren't putting any text and photos in. I want to make it so they can't post the ad unless they put at least one main photo and some text.
I also want to make it so they get automatically approved. At the moment I have to manually approve their advertisements, and an automatic email will go out to them advising the approval.
Simplifying About Us, Website and Policies and Trust at bottom of home page: I want to remove this entire section and just have links to About Us, Terms and Conditions, Website Policies along the bottom. I have already done the wording for these links. There is also to be a Site Map, which currently exists, but needs to be modified. The designer will need to do this.