I'm looking for a serious PHP developer with Facebook chat API knowledge and experience.
Here follows the design mockup in Jquery Mobile: http://fbcupom.com.br/testes/mockups/fbchat/index.html
* the counter bubble in above mockup indicates that there are x unread messages in that chat.
1) User do Facebook login (I did not design this page)
2) User see a list of other logged users avaiable for private chat (Facebook profile photo, Facebook name and a link to view user facebook page - just click on facebook icon)
3) User can start a chat with any user by selecting a person from the list of users available for chat or just wait to someone contact him. When a chat is started it will appear on section "Open Chats")
4) User can also leave the app (log out), being not avaiable for private chats and also can't see the list of logged users avaiable for chat.
5) User can order the list of users avaiable for private chat by name and gender.
6) The list of avaiable users to chat should be reseted everyday at 10am (GMT-3). In word others, automatically logout users.
7) For each message send through the chat, append the text " - via chat mobile" (need to be editable)
8) A webpage with login restricted access would be needed to display chat graphic reports (how many users logged in a given period, logged users ages broken into ranges and gender demographics