You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Our company needs a Facebook Applications developper to build a simple PHP application using the Facebook API.
Here is the application details:
It's a website where an admin can create 'pages' from a back-end interface. The pages' data are stored in the MySQL database. Every page has a unique ID, that ID will be used to access the page for example using display_page.php?id=THE_ID_OF_THE_PAGE. In that page we will have some informations that the admin has already specified:
1. Title (display in the webpage title, then in the webpage content as <h1>)
2. Keywords (only for the meta tags)
3. Description (html text to display in the webpage content as <p>)
When a user types the url of a page, a lightbox appears telling him to "Connect with facebook to show the page contents", in the connection, we will request the chat permissions. After a user connects with facebook and chat permissions enabled, the page will send a chat message to every single friend connected containing the link of the page and a small text already written by admin. Something like "Check out this video : LINK_OF_THE_PAGE".
That's it! We will make everything css related. You just give us the php code.
If you want to apply to the job, you must write us a private message after you bidd, this private message MUST contain:
1. Your skills
2. Your portfolio (if you have one)
3. As a test for your facebook skills, we request a simple working php code that writes a message to a random connected facebook friend after facebook connection (as this code is the most important part of our application).