We are a recently established Interactive Agency in Puerto Rico. As we don’t have any in-house web-designers or web-developers (and we don’t plan to have them), we are going to outsource all the web-development projects.
This is a Facebook Fan-Page Development project for a Fortune 500 company. In this posted project we are looking to accomplish the following:
Develop a Facebook Fan Page using iFrames or Static FBML App. These areas must work like micro-sites. This is the structure:
1. The principal landing page inviting people to press LIKE. This landing page must appear only to those people that haven’t press LIKE yet. This one could be created using jpgs and basic HTML.
2. Another landing page that appears to people that have already pressed LIKE. This landing page must have a Lead Generation Form (using Machform) and a Facebook Connect alternative, so people could register easily and we could manage their data for future campaings.
3. The other tab must work to promote some of the items and products the company sells. This area must work as a micro-site that is very easy to update with new texts, images and products.
4. The last tab is going to be used to promote a big event that our client is sponsoring.
5. The fan page also must have a video section auto populated from a YouTube Channel.
The fan page must have plenty of sharing options like: Add This, Twitter Button, Facebook Like Button, etcetera.
As the fan-page is targeted to women (18-35), the design must have a modern and professional look that satisfies the branding requirements of the brand.
We need to hire a team of experts with experience in Facebook, graphic-design, Facebook-Developing, programming, html, css, and etcetera. We need a team in which we could trust for this and many upcoming projects.
Please don’t bid without a tailored proposal that addresses our needs in this project. And if you have any questions please ask them before bidding.