You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please see attached files to see the look and feel of what we are trying to accomplish. I believe the images display the majority of what we need, so I will not go into great detail in here.
List of options:
- Each item in the list view will have a popup window showing a thumbnail. If it is an image it will show a thumbnail of that image. If it is a document, it will show a generic image.
- Double clicking on the photos will bring you to a full (or larger) size image along with more details that are not shown in the list view.
- Need to be able to edit the description, image name, store #, etc in the file list. Would like to use Ajax here so there are not several refreshes occurring.
- Security needs to be in place so that you cannot go back to the root of the drive.
- Each 'group' in the admin area will have access to certain folders from the root on down the directory tree. When adding a new group, all of these folders will need to be selectable in a list view.
Here is a detailed description of each image:
File Directory Image:
- Print selected button will print all images or documents selected. The images will still be thumbnails and will show up 4 to a page along with the Description, Store #, etc to the right of it (I will send screenshot of this tomorrow also). If it will be easier, this can use the built-in PHP PDF generator to create the printed pages.
- Edit Selected button will only be available to users that have 'Admin' or 'View & Edit' permissions. We would like it so that you can select the images you want edited, click the edit button and then the editable areas turn into a text box where they can make the changes. Sort of like how flickr.com does their photo edits without the page refreshes.
- Delete Selected will also only be available to users that have 'Admin' or 'View & Edit' permissions. Pop a box up or something similar to verify they want to delete the selected images.
- Download Selected will download the full size image of the selected files. Give them the option of where they want to save (browser will do this).
- Add new files area should only show 'New images successfully uploaded' after images have been uploaded.
I can't think of anything that needs more details. The image should sum it up pretty well. All of the data should be stored in a MySQL database. Let us know what version of MySQL and PHP you are using so that we can match it on our end. The server we are using will be running Fedora Core 6.