You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a printing company and I need a good quality file upload script for uploading large files. This must have some kind of progress bar/meter. I have looked online at many but am not happy with them or I am not familiar with flash etc. (mainly php)
- site built in PHP on apache webserver
- using Smarty templating engine
- have multiple sites and would like script to work for all sites (script to run from one common location on webserver)
- each site would have its own css (just setting some basic colours, etc for upload form)
- each site would have its own config file for the uploader
- some parameters include: destination directory, administrator email address, excluded file extensions (or allowed file extensions)
- must be compatible in all browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari)
- need to be able to upload multiple files (3 or 4)
- after files are uploaded the results must be shown to the user - eg file names and sizes
- uploaded files can not be deleted or overwritten. Duplicates would have a number added to the end of the file name
- upon completion of upload an email must be sent to admin that files are uploaded (email address set in config file and must be unlimited number of recipients)
Important : If using FLASH then script must detect if flash is on users system. If flash is not installed then give them option to install or redirect them to a php or perl upload script without progress bar (if too difficult to make progress bar). Script must still show uploaded file information and send email.
Script needs to work in 2 ways (maybe 2 slightly different scripts if need be)
1) I may want to pass an Order ID to the script and the script would then create a directory for that particular order and save the files there.
2) If there is no order ID then the form would have a hidden value for the destination directory or some other method. Basically I may have a couple upload forms on my site using the same script and I might want the uploads to go to different directories (these would be static directories)
- must show upload progress for each file individually
- can show progress either by a progress bar or percentage