We need a programmer who can help us finish add a web based system to monitor employees activity like screenshots, mouse and keyboard activity, active apps, active windows, visited websites, etc.
The system generates and displays charts based on highcharts.com and most interactions with the system are in ajax. Most of the system is also based on wordpress installations.
Most of the updates and additional features are with the purpose of making the system self sustainable, so users can register, pay with credit card (merchant API attached, is very simple), log in, and use the system with little or no assistance, these are some of the features that needs to be added:
1. Auto delete old data (screenshots) according to the plan user is subscribed to
2. Add some other filters to the work diary. The work diary is the section in which user can see the screenshots and they can filter / sort screenshots according to different criteria, see attached image
3. Make the system limit the amount of employees user can add according to his plan
4. Allow user to delete employees and its data
5. Create a Trial Plan in which users can register and use the system for a period of 30 days. After 30 days certain data is no longer collected from employees’ computer but old data is still accessible by user
6. After 3 months, if trial users have not subscribed to a paid plan then all data is auto erased from the system
7.Program several automatic notifications in the system, like billing, system updates, expiring trials, etc. Notifications are both on system dashboard and sent by email. Limit access to delinquent customers after 5 days
8. Allow users to register in the public website, choose a plan, pay with credit card (Merchant API attached) and log in
9. The system must allow users to request employees to register, download to the desktop app and login with their account. This account must be a LinkedIn account and is mandatory. This of course implies that employees’ registration system should be integrated with LinkedIn
9. Create a backup system for users so they can download screenshots data to their computers. These backups can be scheduled by user and notified by Active Desk via email
10. Enable the system to work in different time zones
11. Some other fixes related to the data displayed on the Charts which are based on highcharts.com
Sample Subscription Plans:
A. 1-10 employees: USD 49.00 per month
B. 11-25 employees: USD 99.00 per month
C. 26-50 employees: USD 149.00 per month
D. 51-99 employees: USD 199.00 per month
*USD 6.00 per month per additional employee
All activity of computers are stored in mysql database and are gathered by .Net application installed on computers
Queries to generate charts and stats are complex so we need someone with good logics and programming skills
Find attached a few screenshots of the system that might help get a broad idea of what needs to be done
We need a reliable and always available person that can learn the system and make updates when needed.
We would rather hire a permanent programmer with a fixed salary. We will first ask the programmer to do one task on the system for which we will pay for, and if task is delivered as expected then we negotiate a fixed monthly salary. Please quote how much for one of the task listed and also (and this very important) what is your salary expectation.