Need some work done? Post a Project Today
This brief is for two interconnecting Jobs, a store/dealer locator and a service booking form.
These jobs are to be written in fully compliant HTML, CSS, JS, PHP with all scripts stored on the local server. All code should be fully commented for ease of updating as required.
Prior to acceptance, applicants will need to provide a map of the process along with accurate time frames for our review in order to ensure a transparent understanding of the tasks at hand.
1 x Dealer Locator - Refer to example: bit.ly/14VpGzo
- Google Maps
- Data to be editable via backend access to the SQL Database
- Dealer details to be stored within SQL database
- Distance to be calculated and displayed alongside dealer details
- Ensure all styling is compliant with existing theme
1 x Custom Booking form – Refer to example: bit.ly/11Jtfe4
A fully functional booking form currently exists. The code for this form can be provided on request as it may be possible to amend the code to fit the requirements of the new booking form.
Customer enters postcode
• Customer is presented with suburb options.
• Nearest Dealer within (X) radius is retrieved from SQL database.
0 Name, location and distance between entered post code and suggested dealer is displayed below form.
• If no Dealer is available within (X) radius head office details are provided.
0 Display text "We were unable to find a dealer within your area. Please enter another post code. Alternately your booking inquiry will be sent to You will be contacted when an installer is available in your area. "
• If multiple dealers are found within (X) radius.
0 Customer is presented with options to select from.
00 Customer Selects preferred dealer.
• Dealers name is passed to an input named
• Dealers e-mail is passed to a hidden input
• If no dealer is available, details will be used.
• Customer completes remaining details on the booking form
• Customer submits
• Form is validated for required fields
0 Un filled fields are highlighted and must be filled prior to submit
• Submission saved to SQL database
• Confirmation e-mail is sent to customer
• Customer submission is sent to selected installer along with a PDF attachment stored on local server.
0 CC, 2 x additional e-mail address