Image gallery slider
- Images moving slowly automatically from left to right. (infinite carousel)
- Small position bar below the images.
- Define one image to be always in the middle when starting.
- Order of other images is randomized on each loading of the page.
- All images have the same height. Width of images is depends on the image (no changes here in the programming code)
- The gallery will be 100% of the browser width (responsive).
- Click on one image, popup will open with linked html-file.
- Navigation: User can navigate in the gallery with moving the mouse pointer on the images to the left or to the righter (sample website-link will be provided).
- The gallery movement will stop, when the mouse pointer is in the middle of the viewport.
- When leaving the gallery with the mouse, the gallery will start to move slowly to the left (like on page loading).
- Click on the navigation/Position bar (is below the gallery), the gallery will stop.
- Moving the navigation/position bar to the left or to the right will move the gallery.
External Links to image/file on gallery:
External links from other websites or other media (Email,...) like
will start the website and open up the popup for the according html-file.
I can provide a more detailed description if necessary.
No design Elements necessary: no shadows, no borders, no colors – just simple background and provided images. If styles are necessary, only in CSS-files.
The realisation of the gallery will be without any usage of Flash.
The gallery will be available on all platforms (Windows, Mac, Ipad, Iphone, Android,...). The layout will be optimised and tested for the current versions of the following browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Opera.