I need to create an image gallery with dynamic and responsive grid layout and infinite scroll (similar to pinterest). My favorite option for implement this is http://masonry.desandro.com, but I am open to new ideas.
Over this script I need to add some additional functionality.
The features I need in the front-end:
- The image grid must load fast, so the grid must use a smaller thumbnail version of the images, and a bigger size when clicking on a specific image. Thus I need to be able to add both versions of the images or use an admin to make this automatically.
- When clicked on a specific image, the image must open in the same page (lightbox)
- The chosen script or theme must be responsive, so it adapts to PCs, smartphones and tablets
- The site must have a minimal icon on the top left for displaying a menu (see sample here: http://tapiture.com) and fix that menu to the top while scrolling
- Under each image, there should be the text "where can I find this product?". When you click on that text, a link and a phone number must appear instead of the text. This without loading a new page and neither closing the lightbox image (AJAX).
- The image must load in order according to a value that define its priority
- The top left menu must have this sections: Home, Category and About. The Category section simply filter the images by its tags. The Home section return to the initial ALL images view.
The features I need in the back-end are:
- The images are only added by the admin (me), so I need a tool or procedure to load them in batch with a CSV file with the metadata associated to each image (Alt Text, tags, Priority Number, price, brand name, etc.)
- Add both sizes of each image (thumbnail and full size), manually or automatic
- One of the data associated with each image is Priority Number that must determine the order in which each image is displayed in the grid. This number is added by me in the CSV file
- Each image must have Google Analytic so I can keep track of views and other statistics
This are some other jQuery scripts / WordPress Themes alternatives that may work as well:
I am going to be very strict with the deadline provided, so please be realistic. I need to commit to a client and I cant change the date after it is defined.