You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a gallery with dynamic grid layout and possible infinite scroll (similar to pinterest). The winner should help me choose the best between various available alternatives for implementing this type of grid (currently my favorite alternative is http://masonry.desandro.com/).
Once chosen, I need him to implement the gallery and add some additional functionalities that I need.
The features I need in the front-end:
- The image grid must load fast, so the grid must use a smaller thumbnail version of the images, and a bigger size when clicking on a specific image. Thus I need to be able to add both versions of the images.
- When clicked on a specific image, the image must open in the same page
- The chosen script or theme must be responsive, so it adapts to PCs, smartphones and tablets
- The site must have a minimal icon on the top left for displaying a menu (see sample here: http://tapiture.com)
- Under each image, there should be the text "where can I find this product?". When you click on that text, a link and a phone number must appear instead of the text. This without loading a new page (AJAX).
The features I need in the back-end are:
- The images are only added by the admin, so I need a tool or procedure to load them in batch with a TEXT FILE with the data associated to each image (Alt Text, category tags, Priority Number, price, brand name, etc.)
- Add both sizes of each image (thumbnail and full size)
- One of the data associated with each image is Priority Number that must determine the order in which each image is displayed in the grid. This number is added by me to the TEXT FILE.
- I need an output statistics with the number of clicks on the TEXT FILE for each image per day. It can be a csv file or an update to a datababase table.
This are some other jQuery scripts / WordPress Themes alternatives to discuss: