You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I will have to say that I honestly don’t have a big budget to work with, so if you can perform these tasks for under $30, please let me know. If you do a good job, I will be more than happy to write you a testimonial as well (in addition to excellent feedback) for your future customers as a reference…This is also great for people who want to gain more experience. I use paypal as a method of payment. If you have further questions and/or comments, please PM me in the box.
This may look like a lot, but I added in as much words as possible to be clear as possible. I look forward to working with someone who can help me with this project (as I really need solid help!)…
Communication is a must! I use yahoo messenger as a method of communication. And for you to update me when you can. I don’t anticipate this being too difficult for a programmer/web designer to work on. The complete project should take no longer than 5 days to complete at most…
If you have any questions or concerns, or need additional information, please PM me.
Thank you so much for your time and interest!
1st Part: Forum uploaded to my website
1. I need a type of forum uploaded to my server (I currently use godaddy.com for my hosting plan). I am trying to use simple machines (http://www.simplemachines.org/) as a base format for the forum. It’s a free open source forum script. It’s very easy to mange for the admin.
I have a friend helping me upload it to my server, so this should help you on a good start. However, I will need a clean and simple graphical template that matches my website. Also, I would like to make a section on the forum that advertises my products and my affiliate products (with banner ads). The same graphics that are already on my website may also be on my forum at the top, to make it easier.
2. In the forum, I need a “member’s access area” only. It doesn’t matter how it is done, but I basically want an area where people would have to put a password in to access. This area is only for people who have bought my product (So I would need to make note of this on my download page). While the rest of the area is opened up on the forum is for anyone who registers.
3. There is a “pop up” box on my website where people subscribe to a newsletter. I will need this pop up box changed so that it appears on the far right (instead of center to where it currently appears). And for it to connect people to the forum, instead of the automatic newsletter service I use (www.aweber.com). If you could also test the way the website also looks in Firefox, mozilla, and internet explorer to make sure everything is intact.
4. I would like members to be able to private message other members (Not sure if this is already built in to the simple machines formatting or not?)
5. I would like to have daily “quizzes” in a section. So if you could have a simple script that will allow me to easily make quizzes in some format. I’ll leave this up to your discretion.
1. I need for you to take away my download page protection. I’ve had too many complaints with people not being able to access the area that I’ve decided to take it away.
2. If you may help me “back up” all the files on my server.
3. If you may look into why the “text” portion of the body email doesn’t show when people email me from my website, in the “contact us” section. If you can’t figure out why this is happening, it won’t penalize you, I am just frustrated in not knowing why it’s happening and would love a second opinion…