You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am currently designing an interactive survey where users can answer 7 - 10 questions and build a visual representation of their results. This can then be downloaded as a JPEG which can be shared on Facebook, etc.
A good reference is this website: http://slaveryfootprint.org. But definitely nowhere near as complex.
What is required:
- AJAX (or similar) survey functionality which needs to be integrated into the HTML. There will approximately 7 - 10 questions.
- The survey will be very visual. Rather then just text, users will click a plus or minus button to add items (which will appear), and also drag and drop items. Again, see http://slaveryfootprint.org.
- 2-3 questions will include a Jquery slider (for which I will provide custom graphics)
- At the end of the survey, the results will be displayed visually. These visuals will match the style of the questions (see file below).
- The user will get the option to share a JPEG of the results