You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Reposting this project.
I have an image slider already that is a customisation of the existing Wordpress gallery plugin called NextGen Gallery. This plugin is not working for me because it forces thumbnails into squares when I want the widths to be variable. Also I don't want the thumbnails to be clickable. I do not want a lightbox display with the larger image after clicking on the thumbnail, just the image slider as is. I need it to then be integrated into the existing Wordpress theme.
• I require a plugin to be created for an existing Wordpress Theme which can be found here:
• This theme was designed by me and is built using the Gantry framework:
• What I need is an exact replica of the image slider/gallery found here:
but without the individual images being clickable.
• Similar to this: http://themes.themegoods.com/?theme=KIN but the slider controls on this theme are bad. I want a standard scroller control that moves the images as you hold down the mouse button and move the mouse left or right, like the first example: http://rankin.co.uk/overview/
• I need the slider, once created to be integrated into my existing theme: http://www.garethjacobs.com/test/
• Attached is a JPEG of the site design of how the slider is supposed to look.