You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
First study this page:
I request is simple:
This page will has master dropdown list, see it on top.
1. each time the user add a new hot spot a dropdown list will appear
2. currently its blank, **it should have the same values as the master list**
3. this dropdown list selected value **is** the "href" value
4. **delete** the "**href**" label and **textbox**
5. **test** to make sure that everything still works 100%
6. the end user should be able to go back and change the value at anytime
I will **give you FTP access** to this site so you can work on the live test site.
FULL SOURCE CODE IS ATTACHED
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday May 27, 2010 12:34:52 PM:
Thanks for your bid Two important notes: 1) the dropdown list is dynamic and it's value will change in the future. So it's not hard coded 2) the image url will also change. I will later convert this page to asp.net c# In c# I will set the image url Request 1) I do not want to display the url textbox and the set button next to it. On page load, have the page automatically use the image that is identified here. So the user does not have to click the button. Please confirm that you can handle this extra request and that you have read the 2 notes above thanks! I will pick a bidder today.