Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
We require a menu to be created for a joomla 2.5 based website that can be dropped into a module position and be edited from the back end administration panel.
I do not have a preference as to how this is created (it could be a module, menu or component) but it MUST be the following:
1. A pure creation - no hacking an existing component unless the usage of it is *seamless*
2. Function correctly across the majors browsers (IE 7+ etc)
3. Article selection fully manageable for each menu item from the backend with no code hacking required.
Description of functionality
I have attached 2 images to show you the requirement too
1. A vertical set of 8 boxes that span approximately 150x800px
2. Each box is a different colour (these can be hard coded in the, we will never require more or less than 8)
3. When rolling over a box, the box will change to solid colour and a slide out panel will appear to the right hand side with a preselected article contents in it.
4. When clicking anywhere on the box or the slide out panel, the user will be taken to a pre-determined joomla article page.
5. When rolling off the box or onto another box the currently displayed panel will slide back in (and a new panel will slide out if necessary)
6. When the user is on the selected page (i.e. they clicked on a roll out panel), the corresponding box on the left hand side will be block coloured out (as in 3)
The site with the existing template will be available to work on from Wednesday 16th May.
Any questions, please ask.
Final Note: We have loads of Joomla work lined up over the next few months so if that special person is out there and wins this project and completes it well, I'll be happy and so will you! Bid sensibly and work hard, I'll be more impressed with a really well built solution in 2 days than a dodgy hack in 1 day.
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)