Magento Custom Ecommerce Boutique
We've found the shopping cart we want and now seek a creative, talented professional to work the magic! http://www.magentocommerce.com/download
We are looking for an experienced Magento designer/developer to create an online e-commerce webstore boutique using the Magento v1.1.2 or most current application. Required project services range from creative site design customization and coding to installing/setting up/customizing and testing Magento on the server. We seek only those bidders who take pride in their work, are diligent, timely and effective communicators and have a sincere desire to satisfy their client. Please read completely before bidding:
Overview of Expectations for Design Specifications and Project Management Requirements-
1. Build scalable, dynamic, interactive site for easy navigation, SEO friendly,
to increase revenues through increasing site usage, higher conversion rates, inducing larger average order amounts, reducing cart abandonment and promoting return visits and encouraging repeat purchases.
*Logical architecture, Visually aesthetic, W3C compliant code, Cross browser compatibility, fast loading pages, user friendly features, form validation best practices, scannable text, relevant optimized graphics, etc.
2. Familiar with Magento v1.1.2 features. http://www.magentocommerce.com/features
3. Comply with user expectations and with industry leading browsers and popular web design trends.
4. Reasonable adherence to timely and detailed review and sign off policies with project demos as required for verification. Implementation of sandbox site.
5. Strong expertise in both development AND web design (or if you have existing relationship with a web design firm) to help build the company brand.
6. Must have a strong understanding in SEO elements as to content that drives a successful ecommerce online store. Incorporate SEO components so that organic and ppc search are part of the experience.
Category specific meta-tags, product specific meta-tags, page specific meta-tags, SEO friendly static page URLs, custom 404 error, alt tags, site maps
7. No brainer - Intuitive Navigation. Smooth, easy and efficient navigation- large, bold, clean and obvious. Allow users to easily return to the home page and preferably get to any page with one click.
8. Understand and implement best practices for e-commerce store navigation, intuitive site search and shopping cart best practices and make recommendations to improve.
9. Integrate back end with Quick Books.
10. PCI DSS compliant, W3C code compliant
11. Perform complete UI and functional testing
12. Must provide samples of past experience with relevant examples using the Magento platform of online stores you have built. ***PLEASE SUBMIT WORK EXAMPLES WITH BID
13. Provide 3 references of live working Magento sites upon request.
14. Payment in Milestones
15. Warranty Services
Site Content Navigation: *will need to be able to add/edit sub-categories
-Top (Drop Down) Tool Bar Navigation Categories : Home, Shop Boutiques, Party With Us, Sell Jewels, The Lucky Buzz, About Us, Style Blog
(+Intuitive Site Search, Customer Service, Shipping, Returns, My Account, Track Order)
-Side Bar Navigation: Boutiques, Shop By Category, Shop By Collection, Shop By Style, Shop By Color
-and Bottom Navigation Links
Additional Functionality Requirements:
Blog integration using (Word Press)
Live Chat Features
Page turning catalog
Recommendations and assistance with resources for:
Email marketing campaigns
On-going SEO campaigns
To help further our discussion about expectations and to get an idea of look and feel, please review:
Sites are examples and used as discussion points. We want the functionality of a catalog, with the look and feel of a site that a customer would list in her favorites, recommend to friends and want to spend time viewing and purchase from again and again. It also must be identifiable and convey and build our brand.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Please break down your bid in terms from a Project Development Perspective:
Web design: including site cutup, concept and graphic design, template creation, shopping cart implementation, content implementation and programming.
Opportunity exists for an on-going and mutually productive and satisfying work relationship.
***INCLUDE SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK WITH BID***
***If you are not proficient in Magento and a talented web designer please Do Not Bid!***
We look forward to hearing from you. If you need any further clarification, do not hesitate to message.