We are looking to integrate an existing Web-to-Print application (W2P) into an existing Magento store.
The Web-to-Print application we are using is a commercially available cloud/SaaS product. If you aren't familiar with W2P, its essentially a website that allows you to create/design print material, ie. business cards. The W2P we are using is designed to be integrated into an ecommerce system using an iframe with separate .css OR through an API method.
Our team will be building the Magento store, using a custom theme. We don't need any building or setting up the store, but please note that we will be using a theme that is responsive / device aware, and thus, the W2P will need to be styled accordingly.
We can build the Magento store and the W2P products- we are looking for a freelancer who can integrate the two for our project and package it as an extension/ plug-in.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Magento is a must.
- The iframe as well as the contents inside will need to be styled to match the theme
- The styling will need to be responsive/ device sensitive
- we will need it packaged so it can be relatively easily duplicated
- strong english fluency only please
- An NDA will be required.
Please contact for more information and documentation.