You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a multi-store Magento install.
It has some customised frontend code for adding product reviews, essentially jquery to fancy it up and display in new places.
I'd like some extra fields added, and some admin extra functionality, and all of it put into a standalone extension that I can add to other sites.
Full description attached.
I need my customized version of Magento product reviews packed into a standalone extension, with some edits (http://tinyurl.com/cf55lfl).
- customizable frontend
. email for non-logged-in users
. custom names for the 3 x starred options
. 'x' people found this interesting. When hovering over a review this should appear as an option to click ['Was this review useful?' - customisable text], if selected to show in the config.
(if some have been clicked, it should show a field above the review showing 'x people found this useful'; should also be an option to order reviews (on the product page) by the number of 'useful' points)
. how many reviews to show on product page
. font/size/color options for each part of review text
. a theming system, with 2 themes preset, to change the look of the review bubble. one of the presets with a 'speech bubble' type look. CSS is fine.
- extra sortable columns on reviews overview page
. one for each 'star' point, can show as number
. one for average score
. one for 'useful' score
- customisable fields on backend [review edit]:
. date (ie can edit review date)
. all other fields, should have a config option to show (or not)
- customisable fields on backend [config]:
. auto moderate [yes/no]
If set to yes:
-List of whitelist words and list of blacklist words (editable, preset with some), and 'minimum average rating'. If there is at least one from whitelist and none from blacklist, and the average rating is above the 'minimum', the review is auto-approved, else into moderation.
If set to no:
- option to set approved/disapproved for all reviews
. email admin on new review (dropdown to choose email) [yes(all)/yes(only moderated reviews)/no]
- a hook to show a review on any catgeory, CMS, or home page, with a link to that product as part of the display. this should have an ability to filter by category,product attribute, eg can filter for 'black' and 'shorts'
- reviews currently use jquery so the extension should have an option to auto-include the latest google code jquery into the page footer