Take the HTML pages of my website and optimize their code to be slim and elegant:
* put all manual formatting into a slim css file
* remove all unnecessary tags
* remove all unnecessary PHP and make slim what is left of it
* do everything else that will make the html as short and efficient as possible
* make the remaining code clearly arranged
I produced my website mainly with Frontpage and then added and removed code snippets whenever I needed to test something. The result is working, but is is surely no Google-homepage-quality code.
Here are the HTML pages (for preview only):
You'll receive a ZIP file with the actual server versions of the files right after I have accepted your bid.