Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We have developed a system for 'scoring' a business' customers and clients; to help identify an appropriate marketing activity.
Currently this is in a spreadsheet; using a series of IF and Lookup functions.
The first step is for the user to record a number of names - broken into 5 categories (up to 5 clients for each)
Next they select up to 20 criteria (from a standard list we provide or enter their own)
On the next screen, the selected criteria are presented against the client names for scoring (separate scoring pages for each category but with the same criteria).
Once scored, the forms are submitted and results are presented.
There are set activities for each average score under each category.
Based on the input, the following output is generated for each client:
- Their score (the average of all scores)
- Their zone (1 of 3)
- Their code (based on a matrix we provide)
- Their appropriate marketing activity (based on a matrix we provide - there are 15 options)
- # of clients in each zone
- Summary of all clients presented in a matrix we provide
There is also a short instructions page and input for the user's personal information.
Please ask if you need/want any further information.