You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1) *Successful* prior experience in minimizing site load time and site optimization.
2) Experience with YSlow, Google PageSpeed and *implementing* ALL of their optimization recommendations. Great understanding of server administration, and speed increasing technologies such as nginx, php-fhm, varnish, memcache, etc, etc.
3) Great understanding of caching and compression technologies.
4) Fluent English.
5) No slackers! I need a "I give my 100%" attitude rather than "I do the absolute minimum I can to get paid".
6) No cheaters! One "genius" I worked with removed some vital scripts that the site needs and presented me with a great "improvement" in load time. I'm not an idi*t. You can't remove any of site's content or functionality to reduce load time unless you consult with me first and I allow it.
I'm paying well above market rate for this project so I have a right to ask for all of the above and GET it.
One of my sites is very slow to load. It's a Wordpress blog. Current load time benchmarked by http://www.webpagetest.org/ is 8.803s. To get paid the full budgeted amount for the project you need to reduce the load time by at least 33%. A "fixed fee" of $10 will be paid regardless of hitting this performance benchmark. $90 will be paid upon hitting the performance benchmark.
So your job would be to use everything at your disposal to reduce load time. This includes but is not limited to: server optimization (nginx, php-fhm, etc), server-side caching, compression, optimizing images, scripts loading, implementing all recommendations from Google PageSpeed and YSlow etc, etc. I will give you any access (root, SSH, FTP, etc) you need to do that.
If you're confident you've got what it takes - then please bid. If you're not sure - please don't :)