We urgently need an experienced and professional LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) developer to help us do some enhancements and modifications on a few PHP based websites. The duration of the contract is 2 weeks (10 days).
The right candidate need to have the followings:
- 3 or more years of advanced PHP/MySQL development experience
- fast problem solving skills
- a very responsible and motivated working altitude
- can work independently and fast in achieving results
- able to stay online and communicate with us via messengers through out most of the normal work hours (9 AM to 7 PM GMT +8)
- results oriented and willing to put extra efforts and overtime to achieve results and commited deadlines
- reasonably fluent in textual English communications
- must be able to document works and codes legibly for easy follow-up
Experience in the followings are preferred:
- Template and object oriented design approach (a must)
- PHP works involving videos and multi-media files manipulations
- Website security and performance optimizations
Continual work is possible. However, if you cannot implement a basic media file upload and display web module with authentication, data store, error handlng, and validation within 1 hour, you are unlikely to be able to do this job well.
Please consider your time resources and commitement to complete this job within the stipulated 2 weeks full time schedule. All interested party should bid with reference to past development experience and completed works. Demos of websites or codes should be provided for our considerations.
If you are not sure, please do not bid. It is better this way to save both parties time, effort, and unwanted frustrations. Payment will be made via GAF escrow only!
Additional Project Description:
09/26/2007 at 20:30 HKT
It seems that a few developers are not clear what we need. We need someone - an expert developer to spend 10 full working days with us to do some enhancement and modification works on a couple of already completed websites.
The requirements of the expertise are as listed in the project descriptions. Note that we'll be paying by the time spent with an advanced LAMP developer and not any fixed no. of tasks.
The final no. of items / tasks achieved are not fixed and really depend on what expertise we can find. Obviously, if we have the help of a good developer, things will be done quickly, and we shall surely be happy to enlist his / her help again in the future.